Prestige is a number that indicates how prestigious your colony is and thus its standing with the Empire.
Certain actions will reward your colony with Prestige, and others will penalize you.
Prestige has been removed from the game and replaced with Diplomacy.
- Accepting three random colonists during an immigration event
- Declining supplies when the Empire offers to resupply your colony
- Allowing an Upper Class colonist to die
- Allowing a visiting Naturalist to die (-2 prestige points as of Revision 44).
- Accepting a replacement NCO when all other NCOs have died
- Allowing Bandits to steal without a fight during a raid
Prestige may be spent in one of several ways, from the Prestige Menu:
- One Skilled Artisan - 2 Prestige
- Extra Criminals - 0 Prestige
- Construction Supplies - 3 Prestige
- One Skilled Naturalist - 2 Prestige
- Squad of Redcoats - 5 Prestige