|"An intermediate production workshop, the Ceramics Workshop allows the working of stone and clay into vital construction materials and modules."|
| x2 |
The Ceramics Workshop is a workshop that your colonists use to process cubes of clay into bricks, bushels of sand into glass panes, to create early ammo, Science Materials, or several industrial modules such as Dewatering Pump or Stone Smelting Crucible.
- Stone Ceramics Kiln - Produces bricks. Cannot produce glass.
- Brick Ceramics Kiln - Produces bricks, glass and glass products.
- Iron Ceramics Kiln - Produces bricks, glass and glass products in bulk
- Ceramics Press - Produces bricks, glass and glass products in massive bulk.
- Ceramics Workbench - Produces basic ceramic products.
- Assembly Workbench - Produces modules and trade products.
- Decor Workbench - Used to craft Bric-a-brac and Decor modules.
- Advanced Workbench - Combines funcion of all other workbenches, produces items in bulk.
Ceramics Workshop can be decorated with a typical range of decor modules (stained glass windows, shrines, clothes lines, rugs, carpets), with clay pots and stone plinths. No cabinets or wood plinth are available.
|Workshops||Carpentry Workshop • Kitchen • Ceramics Workshop • Chemical Works • Metalworks|
|Foreign Outreach||Barracks • Trade Office • Foreign Office|
|Frontier Exploitation||Mine • Naturalist's Office • Laboratory|
|Public Services||Public House • Barbershop • Chapel • Training Academy|
|Housing||Labourer Bunkhouse • Overseer House • Aristocratic Manor|